The RDD is a high induction diffuser made to address the ventilation needs of spaces with very large volumes of air.
The RDD diffuser is made of brush steel covered with powder coated paint. The standard manufacture size is 1500mm (59 in.) long. Alternatively, it is available in different lengths to meet your needs.
The precise perforations of the RDD are created by laser according to the data provided by our special software which permits a diffusion of air and maintains homogeny (temperature, humidity and density) offering the comfort to the occupants.
The positioning of the perforations creates a de-stratification of the air in spaces up to 18 meters (59 ft) high. It is strongly recommended for efficiency and energy economy; more than 35% savings by de-stratification and more than 75% savings for the majority of applications when heating fresh air in an industrial setting.
• High induction diffuser which allows homogeny of the air in a room:
the temperature, the humidity and the air density.
• Increased comfort in the occupied zone:
Comfortable movement of air, low temperature differences,low noise.
• Energy efficiency from the recovery of heat lost at the ceiling
- >30% heating savings by the air destratification for a ceiling >6m.
- >75% heating savings of fresh air in an industrial setting (heat recovery procedures).
• Perforations adapted to the needs according to :
the length, width and height of the room, volume of air, ∆ of temperature (heating and cooling).
• Easy to maintain :
• Powder coated paint which minimizes dust collection and makes it easy to clean (Swiffer)
and low accumulation of dust in the interior because the dust is purged by the holes.
• Durability :
• The powder coated paint prevents chipping,
• Sealed with PVC joint to prevent leakage and seal degradation
• The aluminum suspension rail and duct in brushed metal covered with a powder coated paint.
• Easy installation :
• Installed using a suspension rail,
• No sealing required and fewer suspension rods and installation screws.
Areas of applications
• Commercial industry
• Manufacturing industry
• Food industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Shopping mail
• Sport complexes : arenas, swimming pools, gymnasium, stadium
Please consult the "How NAD" guide before making your choice of diffuser.
You can download this guide and the product catalog from the "Download" section on this page
© 2019, NAD Klima. - RDD® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.