The MSA is the diffuser which allows the maximum volume of air by area in its category by offering the maximum number of rollers possible.
Each diffuser is supplied with a stabilising chamber, allowing for a uniform and silent airflow.
It is an adjustable diffuser with a square or rectangular frontal plate and integrated parallel vents composed of eccentric ABS rollers inserted in an extruded aluminum profile.
The MSA can be adapted to optimize a ventilation system in any type of space. Thanks to the ability to turn the eccentric rollers, any type of air flow can be obtained even after installation.
The MSA’s technology provides high speed discharge of air with low acoustic power.
• The largest volume of air by area.
• Low acoustic power for the high airflow.
• Possibility of changing the airflow even after installation.
• Possibility of varying the speed of the expelled air.
• Rapid reduction of flow speed and temperature variations caused by high induction.
• Eccentric rollers which can be rotate up to 180˚.
• Possibility of reducing total airflow rate as much as 25% in VAV.
• Approximately 3 times more induction than a conventional 4-way diffuser.
• Approximately 3 times less temperature variation in occupied area than a traditionnal diffuser.
• Adaptable to systems requiring constant or variable airflows.
Areas of application
• High air flow areas (cuisine etc.)
• Computer rooms
• Conference rooms with high airflows
• Open plan offices
© 2020, NAD Klima - MSA® and NAD Klima® are registred trademarks used under license by Equipement NAD inc.
The design of the eccentric drum is registered in Canada (181973) and in U.S.A. (U.S.D.P. No D890, 325)